About the Foodtrucks
Since Fall 2016, Food Trucks have been serving tasty lunchtime meals and snacks on the University of Nebraska's Campus. Serving food between 11am and 2pm the food trucks can be found in five locations across City Campus: T Street, W Street, Y Street, at the Coliseum Entrance, South of Avery Hall and two locations on East Campus: East Campus Mall and the College of Dentistry
Looking for your next food truck meal? Red truck icons show up on the map below when food trucks are on campus. Click the truck icons to find out more information about the food being offered and use the map to guide you to your next meal.
Are you a food truck owner looking to get on campus? Complete the form below and contact Brian Bollich by email at email@example.com or by phone at 402-472-8177. With the campus having over 27,000 students and staff, we can help you broaden your customer base and gain more exposure in the Lincoln community.
All local foodtruck vendors can register here
Foodtrucks on Campus Today
City Campus Map
- 1. T Street: No Foodtrucks Today
- 2. W Street: No Foodtrucks Today
- 3. Y Street: No Foodtrucks Today
- 4. Coliseum Entrance: No Foodtrucks Today
- 5. Avery Hall: No Foodtrucks Today
- 6. East Campus Loop: No Foodtrucks Today
- 7. College of Dentistry: No Foodtrucks Today